(Click on above picture to preview one)
I created my Weekly Market Report in 2008 as a way to keep my clients informed about the market on a regular basis. It’s a combination of real estate information and a bit of a personal “blog”. I hope you enjoy it and find it informative!
I email it every Friday and haven’t missed a week yet!
My report highlights the Upper and Middle Keys properties but also includes updates for the Lower Keys and Key West.
My Report includes that week’s:
- New listings
- Closed sales
- Pending sales
- Price changes
- Back on the market
- Year to date sales
- Market Conditions & Statistics – updated monthly
- “What I Would Buy” – what I think are good deals, organized by price
- MLS links for specific property types and neighborhoods
- Our company’s quarterly newsletter, Coldwell Banker Schmitt’s Real Estate Report
- Direct link to our MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for general searches
- & More!
All the links are “LIVE” which means they update the information so that what you are looking at is always accurate and current.
When you click on links for properties, you’ll be asked to login to your “portal” or to register (if you haven’t already). Please do so. By registering, you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and to email me directly about a property.
As a buyer, you can use my website and my Weekly Market Report to search for properties. No need to go to Realtor.com, Zillow.com, etc. What I provide to you is ALL LISTINGS AND ACCURATE, CURRENT AND RELIABLE INFORMATION.
As a prospective seller, my report will help you keep informed about the current value of your property in today’s real estate market. Even if you don’t want to sell anytime soon, many of my clients just like to see what’s selling in their neighborhood!
- Emailed to my Clients every Friday
- Includes all listings and sales in the Middle Keys; not just my production
- New Listings
- Price Changes
- Pending Sales
- Specialized search links for real estate property types, short sales, foreclosures, condos, homes, vacant land, commercial, sales, different neighborhoods and more!
- My popular What I Would Buy section